SACRAMENTO COUNTY IS IN THE PURPLE RAGE! Pick-up soccer and volleyball matches are prohibited and all fields playgrounds and courts are closed for public use.
Howe Park bridges #1 and #2 are closed for repairs. Howe Park bridges # 3 will remain open for foot traffic. Please see the above map when planning your trip to Howe Park. We apologize for the inconvenience.
All FECRPD parks are open seven days a week!
Unfortunately, Santa Anita Park bridge # 2 (Hernando Rd. side) is closed after there was an attempt to drive a vehicle over it. Please follow the detour signs in order to walk through the park and avoid the bridge.
NEW: ALL PARKNG LOTS at FEC are now open.
The Fulton-El Camino Recreation and Park District (FEC) has cancelled and closed the following classes, leagues and facilities following Governor Newsom’s and the California Dept. of Public Health’s orders and guidance regarding the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). These cancellations and closures will be in effect until further notice.
- All FEC classes are cancelled/postponed
- AARP Tax Preparation Services will continue with modifiations in February 2021.
- All FEC Sports leagues are postponed. This includes, but is not limited to FEC Little League. BATTING PRACTICE IS NOW PROHIBITED
- All rentals of FEC facilities are cancelled. Full refunds will be issued.
Please contact the District office after January 11, 2021 for an update on resumption of rentals, classes and programs.
San Juan Unified School District Related Programs
- The Before and After School programs are currently being offered on coherts.
- All San Juan Unified School District related programs are being monitored..
ALL PARKNG LOTS are now open!
Classes: Jaden Delfer - JDelfer@fecrpd.com
Rentals: The Distrtict is going to begin accepting small family rentals soon.
These closures and cancellations are subject to change and/or may be extended based on new and updated information.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding during this rapidly evolving, fluid situation. These closures were discussed at length and in the end, the decisions were made based on the Governor’s March 12th Executive Order, which stated, in part “All residents are to heed any orders and guidance of state and local public health officials, including but not limited to the imposition of social distancing measures, to confront the spread of COVID-19.”
(916) 927-3802 ext. 118