- FEC Parks Open at 7:00 a.m. each morning - Please follow all social distancing guidelines.
- Restrooms will be opened each morning. At this time, personal hygiene and disinfecting is the responsibility of the individual users.
- Social distancing remains mandatory. Keep yourselves safe and healthy! Restrooms will be sanitized once each day. Please remember to take all necessary precautions when using shared spaces.
- School cohorts are open at our Cottage Center. Click here for additional information.
- Ballfields - now open for play - no tournaments until yellow tier
- Tennis Courts
- Picnic Areas & BBQs - 3 families or 15 people
- Open recreational space in parks - 3 families or 15 people
Basketball Courts - until yellow tier
- Indoor District Facilities – Exception - school cohorts at Cottage Center
- Multipurpose Facilities – District-approved program use only
- FEC District Office – (2201 Cottage Way)
* California State and Sacramento County guidance for outdoor recreation guidelines state that playgrounds should remain closed. The District will keep the public informed as soon as we recieve updates. We appreciate your continued support of the District and helping us prevent the spread of COVID-19.
STATUS OF RECREATION PROGRAMS
In coordination with county and state health officials regarding COVID-19, FEC continues to suspend ALL indoor rentals, classes, and youth/adult sports leagues until further notice. While we do have permission to begin phasing back in a select number of District programs (limited right now to childcare & camps), we are not in a position to lift our general suspension of activities at this time. Resumption of all District recreational opportunities will resume on a case-by-case basis under the official guidance of the county of Sacramento's reopening plan.
The District will continue to offer events per the Sacramento County guidelines and we appreciated everyone who participated in our drive through Halloweeen event October 31.
WHERE ARE WE NOW
Your Park DIstrict is closely following all guidelines and health recommendations from the Sacramento County Department of Health Services, California Department of Public Health, and the CDC. Our procedures for reopening as a District are set forth by Sacramento County's roadmap for recovery found here. FEC continues to closely follow official guidelines and health recommendations from the Sacramento County Department of Health Services, California Department of Public Health, and the CDC.
We, like you hope that we can open soon and resume recreational activities together. Stay Safe!