- FEC Parks Open at 7:00 a.m. each morning - Please follow all social distancing guidelinesRestrooms will be opened each morning. At this time, personal hygiene and disinfecting is the responsibility of the individual users. Social distancing remains mandatory. Keep yourselves safe and healthy! Restrooms will be sanitized once each day. Please remember to take all necessary precautions when using shared spaces.
- School cohorts are open at our Cottage Center. Click here for additional information.
- Basketball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Picnic Areas & BBQs
- Open recreational space in parks
- Indoor District Facilities – Exception - school cohorts at Cottage Center
- Baseball/Softball/Multipurpose Facilities – District-approved program use only
- FEC District Office – (2201 Cottage Way)
* California State and Sacramento County guidance for outdoor recreation guidelines state that playgrounds should remain closed. The District will keep the public informed as soon as we recieve updates. We appreciate your continued support of the District and helping us prevent the spread of COVID-19.
STATUS OF RECREATION PROGRAMS
In coordination with county and state health officials regarding COVID-19, FEC continues to suspend ALL indoor rentals, classes, and youth/adult sports leagues until further notice. While we do have permission to begin phasing back in a select number of District programs (limited right now to childcare & camps), we are not in a position to lift our general suspension of activities at this time. Resumption of all District recreational opportunities will resume on a case-by-case basis under the official guidance of the county of Sacramento's reopening plan.
The District will continue to offer events per the Sacramento County guidelines and we appreciated everyone who participated in our drive through Halloweeen event October 31.
FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS EVENT
The District, in partnership with Fulton Avenue Association will hold a virtual Tree lighting ceremony Saturday, December 5. Details to follow.
CLAM CHOWDER CRUISE
The 2021 Crab Feed has been canceled but we will be holding a "Chowder Cruise" for persons who absolutely love our clam chowder. Registration begins in December so sty tuned.
WHERE ARE WE NOW
Your Park DIstrict is closely following all guidelines and health recommendations from the Sacramento County Department of Health Services, California Department of Public Health, and the CDC. Our procedures for reopening as a District are set forth by Sacramento County's roadmap for recovery found here. FEC continues to closely follow official guidelines and health recommendations from the Sacramento County Department of Health Services, California Department of Public Health, and the CDC.
We, like you hope that we can open soon and resume recreational activities together. Stay Safe!