Skip to main content

FECRPD Approved Bounce House Rental Companies 

May contain: inflatable, outdoors, and play area

FECRPD allows bounce houses in all parks excluding: Seely & Cottage Park. Inroder to have a bounce house a permit must be purchased from the District Office. All rental companies must provide FECRPD with insurance listing the District as additionally insured. 

Questions? Contact Jaden at or 916-927-3802 x125

Current Approved Rental Companies: 
A&E Jumpers   
Bounce House Rentals (of Folsom) 
Fun Jump Houses 
Sac Jumps 

Join our mailing list