EFFECTIVE CLOSE OF BUSINESS FRIDAY, MARCH 13, 2020
The Fulton-El Camino Recreation and Park District (FEC) will be cancelling and closing the following classes, leagues and facilities following Governor Newsom’s and the California Dept. of Public Health’s orders and guidance regarding the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). These cancellations and closures will be in effect until at least March 31st:
- All FEC classes are cancelled/postponed
- AARP Tax Preparation Services will continue with proper distancing
- All FEC Adult Sports leagues are postponed. This includes, but is not limited to FEC Little League.
- All rentals of FEC facilities are cancelled. Full refunds will be issued.
Please contact the District office on or before March 27th for an update on resumption of rentals, classes and programs for April 2020.
San Juan Unified School District Related Programs
- FEC Preschool, and the Before and After School programs will be closed starting March 16th until April 10th.
- All San Juan Unified School District related programs will be closed starting March 16th until April 10th.
Please contact the District office on or before April 10th for an update on resumption of classes and programs for April 2020.
All FEC Parks will remain open. FEC staff strongly recommends that users maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet and follow all other coronavirus related sanitation recommendations.
For information on credits due to cancellations, please contact:
Classes: Jaden Delfer - (redacted)
Rentals: Michaela Pradia - (redacted)
These closures and cancellations are subject to change and/or may be extended based on new and updated information.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding during this rapidly evolving, fluid situation. These closures were discussed at length and in the end, the decisions were made based on the Governor’s March 12th Executive Order, which stated, in part “All residents are to heed any orders and guidance of state and local public health officials, including but not limited to the imposition of social distancing measures, to confront the spread of COVID-19.”
(916) 927-3802 ext. 118
(redacted)Press Release 3.13.20