All District programming/rentals/play equipment/athletic fields and courts remain closed until on or after May 1, 2020
NEW: ALL PARKNG LOTS will be closed beginning Saturday, April 10 until at least May 1, 2020.
The Fulton-El Camino Recreation and Park District (FEC) has cancelled and closed the following classes, leagues and facilities following Governor Newsom’s and the California Dept. of Public Health’s orders and guidance regarding the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). These cancellations and closures will be in effect until at least May 1:
- All FEC classes are cancelled/postponed
- AARP Tax Preparation Services will continue with proper distancing
- All FEC Adult Sports leagues are postponed. This includes, but is not limited to FEC Little League.
- All rentals of FEC facilities are cancelled. Full refunds will be issued.
Please contact the District office on or before May 1 for an update on resumption of rentals, classes and programs after May 1.
San Juan Unified School District Related Programs
- FEC Preschool, and the Before and After School programs will remain closed starting March 16th until May 1 at minimum.
- All San Juan Unified School District related programs will be closed for the remainder of the school year.
Please contact the District office on or before April 10th for an update on resumption of classes and programs after May 1.
All FEC Parks will remain open
ALL PARKNG LOTS will be closed beginning Saturday, April 10 until further notice.
FEC staff strongly recommends that users maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet and follow all other coronavirus related sanitation recommendations.
For information on credits due to cancellations, please contact:
Classes: Jaden Delfer - (redacted)
Rentals: Michaela Pradia - (redacted)
These closures and cancellations are subject to change and/or may be extended based on new and updated information.
We appreciate everyone’s understanding during this rapidly evolving, fluid situation. These closures were discussed at length and in the end, the decisions were made based on the Governor’s March 12th Executive Order, which stated, in part “All residents are to heed any orders and guidance of state and local public health officials, including but not limited to the imposition of social distancing measures, to confront the spread of COVID-19.”
(916) 927-3802 ext. 118
(redacted)Press Release 3.13.20